All lessons will be held online via zoom for the time being.
I am currently investigating options for part-time in person lessons, but regular weekly lessons will not be full-time in person at my home studio until at least 2021.
Singing lessons run September to June, with a particular time & day reserved for you each week.
- instruction in vocal production and technique, performance coaching (in various genres), repertoire study (including English & foreign language diction), ear training and rudiments of music
- theory workbook & repertoire songbook
- monthly studio performance classes
- musicianship group classes to strengthen musical literacy
- piano accompaniment tracks; recorded melody guides, warm-ups and exercises as needed
- local recitals and performance opportunities via Resound Voice Studio and KW-ORMTA (as available for 2020-2021)
- optional preparation for Royal Conservatory of Music examinations (exam fee not included)
- 24-hour automated lesson reminder sent via email or text
- Option for automated monthly payments via credit card
60 minute lesson weekly
$1125 per term (payable September & February); or $225 monthly
45 minute lesson weekly
$925 per term (payable September & February); or $185 monthly
30 minute lesson weekly (for children under age 10 only)
$800 per term (payable September & February); or $160 monthly